Saturday, September 19, 2015

Fall what I like about fall is the leaves falling from the tree changing colors
It's not to cold or too hot some of my favorite things about this year is holidays the one
That's real special to me is October I like that month the most because it's my birthday ON
HALLOWEEN you go out trick or treating Go out to hunted houses which I'm so scared go
To I'm so scared I know it's fake but when you be looking at them like that it's scary.
September it's nothing to me it's nothing big but I like this September because it's been a
Lot of hot day's. And November same thing as September it's nothing special to me fr I think it's gone start getting colder.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever been down to that haunted house in Parma? Or the Mansfield Penitentiary?

    - Gill

    ReplyDelete